[News] TEEN TOP “Crazy” caught up in cuss word controversy!

By Blogger Master Selasa, 10 Januari 2012 0 comments

Group TEEN TOP’s 2nd mini album title track “Crazy” has been caught up in cuss word controversy.

In the middle of the rap lyrics for “Crazy” “Without you beside me every day every day day by day seems like hell to me! *” In this part the “seems like hell to me” was heard as a cuss word by netizens and they have been divided in opinion.

Netizens who heard the song gave a variety of response“I heard it just before sleeping when the song was released, I thought I heard it wrongly because I was sleepy” “I was listening to the song and I thought I heard cuss words which gave me a shock so I looked for the lyrics” “I thought I was the only one who heard that I was shocked”

A few netizens said “It’s the best twist in the song after Big Bang’s “Lie”” “I was surprised at first but the song is really addictive”, “Since the beats are fast, the lyrics are too, so we might hear it wrongly, it’s also rather interesting”

TOP Media in response to this, “L.Joe who raps in this part will try to pay special attention to pronounce this part accurately while rapping”
On the other hand, TEEN TOP is carrying out a range of activities for “Crazy”

eng trans: @oursupaluv
source: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/01/10/2012011000751.html Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply