[News] Seo Joon Young, "I could only see Bora"

By Blogger Master Selasa, 17 Januari 2012 0 comments

Seo Joon Young expressed his special feelings for SISTAR's Bora.

For the January 17th broadcast, SBS "Strong Heart" held a 'couple' special. All the guests were featured in pairs but Seo Joon Young and Bora were different. Seo Joon Young said he wanted to become partners with Bora and asked the staff members to be paired up with her.

He was flustered as he said, "I wasn't supposed to reveal this publicly". MC Boom was outraged and said, "We have to find out what Bora thinks" but Bora boldly said, "I like Seo Joon Young".

Seo Joon Young said, "I liked the song 'So Cool' in the summer. I could only see Bora on stage" and shocked everyone in the studio. He said he liked everything about her when he was asked what is was about her he liked.

Meanwhile, other guests include Goo Eun Ae, MBLAQ's Mir and more.

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply