[News] Park Jin Young talks about Wonder Girls and American market

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 Januari 2012 0 comments

JYP Entertainment's CEO and producer Park Jin Young opened up on the issue regarding Wonder Girls' career in America.

On January 1st, he made a frank tweet and expressed, "If Wonder Girls and I hadn’t taken on the American market, I would’ve become a billionaire and Wonder Girls would’ve been much popular in Korea than they are now. But we left like fools to take on journey that made no sense."

"This year, the results of our long challenges will finally come out. If this works, we’ll earn results that no other company in Asia has achieved before. And if it doesn’t work, we’ll lost our money and popularity”, he added.

Park Jin Young continued, "Will we regret it if it doesn’t work? We may have lost billions of won and popularity, but because of the challenge on the largest market in the world, we’ve earned hundreds of billions of won’s worth of wisdom. True wisdom only comes after crashing into and being broken up by impossible challenges."

"I've always known how I could earn money and popularity safely, but I always walked in the other direction. Money and popularity are like the wind; they stay with you, and soon they’re gone. But wisdom will protect me and my children. I hope my artists grow to become wise people rather than successful celebrities.”

"I’m looking forward to what Wonder Girls' future 20 years from now. I don’t know whether they’ll still be celebrities then, but I’m confident that they’ll be better than any other celebrity then."

He concluded his long message by asking for the support of JYP fans. He said, "Our goal is not money or popularity, but wisdom. Who knows? Maybe after a while, money and popularity might follow. I ask that you watch over us and continue to support us."

Source: enews Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply