[news] NS Yoon Ji clarifies that her stage outfit was not revealing at all

By Blogger Master Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012 0 comments


Singer NS Yoon Ji recently made a comeback with her new mini album with her title track "The reason I became a witch" and she made her comeback performance on KBS "Music bank". However, her comeback performance was stirred with controversy that her stage outfit was too racy.

NS Yoonji wore black fitting tights and viewers though she was revealing too much skin with her outfit. She clarified on twitter on the 7th of January that her outfit wasnt revealing at all and that her outfit covered her body. It seemed that her outfit showed some illusion that made it look like she was revealing some skin.

Despite the controversy, netizens made positive feedback on her comeback saying "She's sexy, I like her transformation for her comeback", "I was surprised when I saw the outfit but it was just an illusion, I was mistaken", "I find her new concept charming".


Source: Nate news Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply