[News] Nichkhun to star on a Thai film

By Blogger Master Minggu, 15 Januari 2012 0 comments

2PM's Nichkhun will be appearing on a Thai film.

On January 16h, JYP Entertainment revealed, "Nichkhun will be participating in the 7th anniversary film project by GTH, Thailand’s largest film production company nd has been shooting a film in Thailand from early January up till now. Since it's Nichkhun's first acting role, his agency and local officials are anticipating for the film."

The production company GTH is well known for their hit movies “Phobia 2”, “Hello Stranger” and “Bangkok Traffic Love Story”. And to celebrate its 7th anniversary, GTH will be producing an omnibus film featuring three renowned film directors. Nichkhun will be starring in one of the episodes in the omnibus.

Nichkhun will play a role that allows the main character to find meaning and love in life. He stated, "Because I always dreamed of becoming an actor, I’m trying to do my best in my first acting role. I always want to take on more with each shoot. I’m feeling that it’s very different from standing in front of a camera as a singer, and so I’m working even harder. I’ll emerge as a great actor."


Source: enewsworld Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply