[News] miss A's Suzy, “Do I have to go to college?”

By Blogger Master Rabu, 04 Januari 2012 0 comments

On a recent recording for the January 6th installment of jTBC's variety show “Idol Current Affairs”, miss A's member Suzy revealed her thoughts about going to a university.

During her guest appearance, Suzy stated, “Even though I will not be able to attend regularly, do I still have to go to college?”

The 19-year old high school senior said frankly, “I’m considering both ways. I don’t know if it will be good to go to a university since I have no time to go to school. But on the other hand, I think that learning in college would be meaningful.”

Verbal Jint, who appeared on the show with Suzy, said, “Since you want to concentrate in music, you might have to quit school. But you don’t know how it will change in the future, so it would be a good idea to stay in school too”.

Verbal Jint graduated with a degree in economics from Seoul National University and is currently attending law school.

Meanwhile, Suzy, who previously appeared on the TV series "Dream High", won the Rookie of the Year award at the "2011 KBS Acting Awards".

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply