[NEWS] MBLAQ Lee Joon " I Think the kids don't like me..."

By Blogger Master Selasa, 17 Januari 2012 0 comments
Topic Title: 120117 [NEWS] MBLAQ Lee Joon " I Think the kids don't like me..."

Source: Soompi France.
Translated: Carolline Yukari @ MBLAQAttack.net
Reuploaded: Carolline Yukari @ MBLAQAttack.net
DO NOT ADD OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT OF THE FORUM!

On january 16, MBLAQ held a press conference for the new program in which they will participate, "Hello Baby". The members answered a few questions, but it is true that Joon made a statement particularly surprising considering the concept of the show that made it even more funny.

Is about the relationship with the children, he explains: " I'm not so close of the childrens in general. Since I was young I feel like I have a good feeling with them, but in fact I think they hate me. When I ask the children what they think of me, they said that I'm ugly... Nothing really reassuring".

He continues: "I think the childrens present ( at the press conference, see photo below) do not like me that much either. If I have the chance, during the show I'll try to approach them! But I must admit that when I first heard about the show, the first feeling I felt was fear".

The adventure of Joon risking on living with their "future children" is to be watch soon... We understand why in the press conference pictures the singer was content to carry the maknae (youngest), Mir. A small wink to the difficult relationship he has to live with childrens in general.

How it goes there with the three children? And the little Leo? To find out, the new season of "Hello Baby" will be on KBS channel in January 19!
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply