[news] Lee Min Ho shares an adorable selca and new year greetings

By Blogger Master Selasa, 24 Januari 2012 0 comments


Actor Lee Min Ho though busy as he is did not forget to greet his fans a Happy Lunar New Year. On the 24th of January, he shared through his me2day saying "Did you have a good holiday? I spent mine with my family though the traffic was horrible, drive carefully on the road! I will you all a Happy New year and please be happy and take this 2012!" and along with his greetings he shared a selca.

Lee Min Ho did not fail to captivate his fans hearts with his selca, in his selca he looks undeniably handsome. Netizens commented, "I hope I will see you more his 2012", "Lee Min Ho still reminds me of his character in City Hunter", "He's so handsome".

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply