[NEWS] Kim Yoo Jung : “Romance Act with TOP? I Don’t Think I Can Do It because of Excitement”

By Blogger Master Minggu, 22 Januari 2012 0 comments
You said you’re a fan of Big Bang, which member do you like?
- I like them all, but TOP oppa’s voice is attractive. And, he also tries hard to become a singer. I like that sincere side.

If you were to act with him?
- I want to try acting as brother and sister. I’m too young to act for romance. It’ll be strange. I can’t even imagine such situation. The act itself will be very exciting, don’t you think? Haha.


(Parts omitted)

Note: Kim Yoo Jung is a child actress. She will be 13 years old this year. She has acted in several well-known dramas, such as “Queen Seon Deok”, “Dong Yi” and will be in the upcoming drama “The Moon That Embraces The Sun”. More about her here.



Source: mydaily
Translation: @vVIP_681

C:BIGBANGUPDATES
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply