[News] JYJ’s Junsu, “I decided to appear in ‘Elisabeth’ without hesitation”

By Blogger Master Selasa, 17 Januari 2012 0 comments

JYJ’s Kim Junsu talked about his feelings on appearing in the musical “Elisabeth.”

On January 17th, at the open rehearsal for the musical “Elizabeth” at the Namsan Arts Center in Chung-gu,Seoul, Kim Junsu said, “It is my honour to be able to work together with the top artists.”

He said, “Somehow, this is already my third musical. Although I am still learning, to be able to work as one and performing with top artists, and to be able to work on a piece together is truly an honour. As I feel that there is so much that I can learn from my seniors, I feel proud just to be able to appear in this project.”

Also, he said, “As this is music from the composer of (his previous musical) ‘Mozart!’, Sylvester Levay, I chose to be in it without any hesitation. I will work hard on this role that I am entrusted with.”

The musical “Elisabeth” is a story detailing the dramatic life of Elisabeth, Empress of Austria and Queen of Hungary, and the musical opens on the upcoming February 9th at Blue Square Samsung Electronics Hall.

Watch the open rehearsal here.


Source : K Star News
Credit : dongbangdata.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply