[News] Jang Geun Suk "I believe anti-fans will fall for me"

By Blogger Master Minggu, 29 Januari 2012 0 comments

Actor Jang Geun Suk expressed his opinion about his anti-fans.

On January 28th, a photo collection shoot of Jang Geun Suk and Ko Joon Hee was revealed on the KBS 2 TV program "Entertainment Weekly".

Jang Geun-seok showed appreciation saying, "I have fewer anti-fans after the show 'I Am Jang Geun-seok'. Many of them were surprised that I had something like that in me".

He confidently continued, "I believe anti-fans will fall for me one day." Without suppressing his laughter he added, "I support myself as a fan too".

Previously, Jang Geun Suk appeared in the KBS documentary "I Am Jang Geun Suk in the Middle of New Generation Hallyu".

Source: hancinema Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply