[News] IU on Inkigayo, "Call me ADULT U"

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 Januari 2012 0 comments

According to the traditional way in Korea, one is considered to be 1 year older during January 1st regardless of its birthdate. And on January 1st, singer IU turned 20, which is the legal age in Korea.

During the live broadcast of SBS Inkigayo, IU told her fellow MCs KARA's Nicole and Goo Hara her plans for this year. She said, "This year, I will be promoting in Japan for the first time. I hope that it will go smoothly."

The two then congratulated IU for “becoming an adult”. Nicole said “IU turned 20 years old”, in which IU dropped an adorable reply, teasing, "Now, instead of calling me Ah-Ee-Yoo, you will have to call me Uh-Reun-Yoo!". (In Korea, Ah-Ee means child/kid and Uh-Reun means adult)

IU added, "I want to get a driver’s license. When I get the driver’s license, I will take Nicole and Goo Hara for a drive".

Meanwhile, IU grabbed the first Mutizen Award for the year 2012. She took home her third consecutive win on Inkigayo with her latest title track "You and I". Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply