[News] INFINITE's L, "I don’t think I’m a flower boy"

By Blogger Master Rabu, 25 Januari 2012 0 comments

INFINITE member L creates quiet a stir with his statement, "I don’t consider myself to be a flower boy".

On January 25th, all of the cast members, excluding Kim Ye Rim, attended the press conference for tVN's new drama "Shut Up Flower Boy Band" held in Seoul to show their determination and passion.

During the conference, reporters asked L for his thoughts regarding on his looks. L stated, "All of my fellow cast members are good looking people, that I don’t consider myself to be a flower boy."

L continued, "I truly do think that way. I will work harder to show a more professional side for the drama."

"Shut Up Flower Boy Band" will be centered on how the six members of the rock band "Easy on the Eyes", who used to live in the only poor hillside village in Gangnam, are forced to transfer to the best school in Gangnam, Jeongsang High School, due to a reorganization of school districts.

The pilot episode of the drama will air on January 30.

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply