[Me2day] Dara, "I would do well in a romantic comedy"

By Blogger Master Selasa, 03 Januari 2012 0 comments

2NE1's Sandara Park expressed her excitement for her upcoming Etude advertisement.

On January 3rd, Dara uploaded a still cut from her new CF through her me2day and wrote, "Ahahahaha! Puahahhaa!!! I just got to see the new Etude video in advance…! Ke ke ke I died laughing!ㅠㅠ Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke Fresh+cute+comic = Dara! Aha ke ke ke it’s so funny ^_^ I think I’d do pretty well in a romantic comedy! Right?+.+ Keke Keep a look out for this advertisement~!^^ Woo so bright! TAG: New skin care that will make both your skin and mood bright! Coming soon~! ^.^"

In the photo, Dara shows off her milky white skin while giving off a bright smile and adorable pose.

Netizens commented, "She’d be perfect for a romantic comedy" and "Producers! Pay attention!" Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply