[me2day] Dara overcame her fears in 2011

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 Januari 2012 0 comments
As she bid goodbye on 2011 to welcome the year 2012, 2NE1's member Dara reflected on her growth throughout the year and revealed that she overcame her fears.

Dara posted a series of updates on her me2day account. She wrote:

"Last Christmas, Dadoong used my hand as his pillow while we were asleep, and this is what Dadoong looked like when he tumbled out of my hand after he moved around too much! Click! Ke This year, 2NE1 accomplished a lot of things, but it was significant to me personally too! I used to fear pets during my whole life, but when Dadoong came into our home, it helped me love them! ^.^ It’s really amazing~ Thanks Doong-ah!"


"Last Christmas, Dadoong used my hand as his pillow while we were asleep, and this is what Dadoong looked like when he tumbled out of my hand after he moved around too much! Click! Ke This year, 2NE1 accomplished a lot of things, but it was significant to me personally too! I used to fear pets during my whole life, but when Dadoong came into our home, it helped me love them! ^.^ It’s really amazing~ Thanks Doong-ah!"


A while ago, I was shooting for Etude, and after two days, I returned to 2NE1.. Ke It had been a long time since I did a photo shoot.. I didn’t even notice it.. Without any requests from anyone.. Ke Isn’t one of my eye~ twinkling closed.. Doesn’t it seem like I’m shooting a flying kiss.._-_ It was surprising to see myself looking playful like that.. Ack~ Ke ke It seems I have overcome my fear of winking! ^.^v Ppabam!


And one more thing!!! My huge fear of flying is also completely gone! This year, we had so many international activities, that we were coming in and going out of airplanes as if it were our homes, so pretty soon ~ It became easy for me! ^^ I’ve overcome my fear of flying, eventhough it was unintentional! I’ve also worked myself into better condition this year too! Goodbye 2011! ^_^ Ppyong!!! Fighting!!!
Tags: So now, maybe I can overcome my fear of men too, right? Ke Fear-ridden Darong is gone, swish~!



Credit: oh-dara Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply