[me2day] Dara Greets Everyone a Happy New Year!

By Blogger Master Senin, 23 Januari 2012 0 comments
2NE1's Dara updated her me2day again by posting a picture and greet fans a Happy New Year!


Dara posted the photo above on me2day with a caption "Happy new year~! ^.^ Bow!!! (__)".


She also shared a photo of CL.


"Blackjacks~ A New Year’s gift for you! ^.^ A photo of CL-yang in my phone, which I took from a photoshoot last year! Ke ke ke Everyone, please have a Happy New Year! I have a feeling that this new year would be great! +.+ We will continue to give good music ~ And as long as you guys think that our stages are great, we will continue to do what we do and not stop! Let’s all play this year! Though it’s still a secret~! Kkyak!!! We haven’t even known for long!" Dara wrote and attached CL's photo.
Source: Dara’s Me2DayTranslated by: 
BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply