[Video] T-ara's Hyomin apologised to T-ara's members for not mentioning them on MBC Music Awards!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 30 Desember 2011 0 comments
T-ara's Hyomin won the best Newcomer Awards on the 2011 MBC Drama Awards.

She won with her role in Gyebaek,you can check out the video below,she burst into tears while delivering her winning speech.

However,she forgot to mention T-ara's members during that emotional moment.

After that she apologised to Eunjung for not mentioning the T-ara's girls,check out her conversation on Twitter:

"Eunjung언니 고맙다! 오늘 멤버들 얘기못해서 미안해.. 누구보다 사랑한데이"
"Eunjung Unni thank you! I'm sorry for not mentioning the members today.. I love you more than anyone"

"저.. MBC 드라마대상 신인상탔어요.. !!!!! 근데 바보같이 우느라 말도 제대로 못했어요 .. 어떡해.... 이렇게라도! 계백.. 그리고 초영이 응원해주신분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다 올 한해 행복하게마무리할수있어서 정말정말기뻐요...!!"
" I.. was awarded with the newcomer award at the MBC Drama Awards.. !!!!! But I was too busy crying like an idiot to even speak properly .. what do I do.... I'll try to make up for it here at least! I sincerely thank everyone who supported the drama Gyebaek.. and Choyoungie. I'm really happy that this year was able to be ended on a good note...!!"




Twitter translation credits:diademtweets @ Twitte Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply