[Video] 111216 IU wins Music Bank's K-Chart + other performances

By Blogger Master Jumat, 16 Desember 2011 0 comments

KBS "Music Bank" is back this week full of amazing performances!

Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk kicked off their first live performance for new duet song. Other amazing performances from artists including Girls' Generation, IU, Wonder Girls, Trouble Maker, T-ara, Boyfriend, Beige, A Pink, ChoColat, RaNia, Tim and As One.

And for the highlight of the show, IU wins today's Music Bank's K-Chart with a hot battle against Trouble Maker.

Congratulations IU!

Watch the winning moment + other performances below:




Girls' Generation - Mr Taxi



IU - You And I



Wonder Girls - Be My Baby



T-ARA - Cry Cry



Boyfriend - I'll Be There



Beige - You can't talk sense to him



A Pink - My My



ChoColat - I Like It



ALi ft. Mir(MBLAQ) - Don't Be So Naive



Rania - Pop Pop Pop



Tim - A Long Day



J-Cera - I'm Not Sure



As One - Lie

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply