[Trans/Video] Tohoshinki on HEY!HEY!HEY!!

By Blogger Master Selasa, 20 Desember 2011 0 comments


Tohoshinki was on Hey! Hey! Hey with some KPOP artists such as KARA, SNSD and BoA,
They performed Keep Your Head Down on Hey! Hey! Hey!


Watch the video below.





Hamada: OK. So next is Tohoshinki, they are at their standby!
YH&CM: Thank you
H: So what is Tohoshinki's energy source? 
Matsumoto: Lets go! 
H&M: Very hot (spicy) food.
CM: When I eat spicy food, I overcome my stress, I like spicy food.
M: Are you saying that the stress will disappear?
CM: Yes. I frequently eat them
H: Is it only for you? 
M: BoA sitting next to me is..
YH: Changmin…
M: (BoA is) saying, "Only that?" 
H: BoA is finding fault with your comments! 
M: From your senior BoA..
CM: Sorry, Senpai (T/N: senior)
YH: HAHA
H: Are you saying "HAHA"?
M: Do you have "Hosoku (T/N: supplementary explanation)?"
H: Yes, please
CM: What do you mean by "Hosoku"?
M: He’s saying that he couldn’t understand the word "Hosoku". Did you say everything you want to say?
YH: Well, Changmin can eat spicy food, but for me, when I go to a restaurant together with Changmin, I'll die. REALLY. 
M: You mean, is it too spicy?
YH: The one who can eat spicy food is; only Changmin! 
M: Oh, really? Then, what is your energy source?
H: What is it?
YH: For me? Oh, for me, its spicy food, too! 
H&M: What are you saying? Leave them alone! 
H: Sing your song right now! So please standby.


Source: HEY!HEY!HEY! & miyu2655@youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply