[Trans] Tohoshinki's Christmas Memories, from FM Tokyo "Blue Ocean"!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 16 Desember 2011 0 comments


Are you curious what they were saying? Read the translations below.


Yunho: To those who are hearing Tokyo FM "Blue Ocean" & Mochizuki Rie-san(T/N: MC), good morning, this is Yunho of Tohoshinki. 
Changmin: This is Changmin. There is a Christmas present from us this week! For those who sent us the keyword announced daily, we will give out one present per day, the Tohoshinki original flower bouquet! 
Yunho: And on Christmas, Tohoshinki, for me, Yunho..I think it was three years ago, I had a Christmas party with friends, all of them were men, and it was a little bit lonely, but it was unexpectedly a happy time. Yes.
Changmin: For me, Changmin, I went to an amusement park with my family, it was very cold and painful, and that memory strongly remains in my heart.
Yunho: Yes, if I have time, in Japan, there is the Tokyo Tower, I would like to hold a Christmas party there. One day, I will really hold a party, so when it becomes real, I would like to talk about the memory to everyone once again. 
Yunho & Changmin: Have a Merry Christmas! From, Tohoshinki.


MC: Thank you very much, Tohoshinki’s Yunho-san and Changmin-san. They had their own memories, Yunho-san having a Christmas party with his friends, that's great! Oh, I don't have to be invited to the party, but I would like to take a peep at Yunho-san's party. And Changmin-san was saying that he would like to hold a Christmas party at the Tokyo Tower. (T/N: The MC made a mistake, it was Yunho who said this.) We hope that they can hold a Christmas live concert there. Then everyone can participate, and can make special memories together.

So at this week's Blue Ocean, we are giving out every day to one of the listeners, Tohoshinki Winter Rose arrangement bouquet and Christmas card. It is a special arrangement bouquet, made in the image of Tohoshinki's song, Winter Rose. Today is the final day. Today’s keyword is "SKY TREE". Well, Changmin-san was talking about Tokyo Tower, but today's keyword is "SKY TREE". Please write SKY TREE and email to us. (T/N: the present corner is already closed.) To the person who won, we will send you the bouquet by Christmas, so please look forward.



Source: FM Tokyo "Blue Ocean" & minusion1@youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply