[Photo] JYJ's Junsu collapsed at the sauna

By Blogger Master Selasa, 20 Desember 2011 0 comments

JYJ member Junsu concerned his fans after revealing a photo of himself as he passed out at the sauna.

On December 19th, he uploaded the photo above on his Twitter tagged as, "I'm about to collapse.. Right after I stepped out of the sauna and headed to the penguin room.. I feel faint!"

In the photo, Junsu is lying down on his bathrobe and looking exhausted by the heat of the sauna.

Netizens commented, "Oppa, it’s cold. You cannot lie there!", "You scared me! I thought you really collapsed" and "Where is that sauna? Must go there right now!"

Meanwhile, Junsu is busy preparing for the musical "Elizabeth" which will start performing on February 2012. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply