[News] ZE:A's Dongjun & Kevin will head to Brazil for 'Star Date'

By Blogger Master Senin, 26 Desember 2011 0 comments

On December 26th, ZE:A members Dongjun and Kevin attended the press conference for Arirang TV's "Star Date with ZE:A in Brazil" which was held in Gwangjang Ax Hall in Seoul. During the conference, the boys revealed their thoughts about their upcoming activities in Brazil.

"Star Date with ZE:A in Brazil" is a Hallyu trip variety program which takes fans on a vacation with their favorite stars. Dongjun and Kevin will be visiting Brazil with two lucky fans to introduce the local food and culture and survey how other people think about Korea and Kpop.

Dongjun stated, "I’m excited because I get to go to Brazil myself with the fans. I personally love soccer, and I’d love to play with them. I’ll try my best to spread Korean culture."

Kevin also expressed, "Other members are really jealous since it’s not a country that we go to often. I will try my best to lead the new Korean Wave."

Meanwhile, Star Date with ZE:A in Brazil will be broadcasted in three episodes and will air through Arirang TV in 188 different countries starting March.


Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply