[News] Wonder Girls reveal member's true height and weight

By Blogger Master Kamis, 15 Desember 2011 0 comments

The Wonder Girls honestly revealed their true profile informations.

The girls made their confessions during their guest appearance on the Christmas special of MBC Everyone's "Weekly Idol", which will be aired on December 17th.

During the show, MC Jung Hyung Dong remarked to Yubin, "I’m sure you must have gotten taller". To which Yubin replied, "I’ve actually grown a bit shorter. In my profile, it states I’m 163 cm, but I’m actually 161 cm." She added, "As I age, I think my spine is shrinking a little."

Sunye also confessed, "I’m a little shorter than my profile information displays as well". However, Hyerim stated, "I’m actually a little taller than what’s stated in my profile. I’m actually 165cm tall and weigh 50kg", honestly correcting her profile information.

MCs Jung Hyung Dong and Defconn were both surprised by the girls’ honesty. Meanwhile, watch the rest of the episode on December 17th on MBC Everyone’s "Weekly Idol".


Source
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net
Stay updated on the latest KPOP news. Follow me on Twitter @jhezwafu. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply