[News] Why did Lee Seung Gi shower IU with a surprise gift?

By Blogger Master Senin, 19 Desember 2011 0 comments

IU expressed her gratitude towards Lee Seung Gi.

She recently made an appearance on the recording of 'Strong Heart' and said, "Not long ago, I received a surprise gift from Lee Seung Gi oppa. In response, Lee Seung Gi replied embarrassingly, "I'm not sure whether she liked it. It's a gift I personally picked out," arousing curiosity as to what kind of gift it was.

IU also said, "Now that I'm turning 20, I know what kind of date I would want" and confessed the kind of romantic date she dreams of.

As for the reason Lee Seung Gi presented her with a gift and what kind of gift it was, all will be revealed during the 'Strong Heart Xmas Special' to be broadcasted on Dec 20th at 11:15 PM KST.

Meanwhile, besides IU, other guests on the show include Lee Jung Jin, Kim Hyun Joo, Im Jeong Eun, Ryu Tae Jun, Im Baek Cheon, Byeon Gi Su and others.


Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
Source: Newsen Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply