[News] Sunye apologizes to a fan for revealing her relationship

By Blogger Master Kamis, 15 Desember 2011 0 comments

Wonder Girls leader Sunye has been attracting attention as she dealt admirably with an angry fan.

On December 15th, an audio file titled "Wonder Girls' persistent fan" has been uploaded in an online community board. The audio file contains a recorded conversation between Sunye and a fan during the group's fan sign event.

Sunye, who recently confessed being in a relationship with a missionary, was asked by a fan and said, "Do you think that your confession about your relationship has caused a negative impact to the group?". To which Sunye asked back, "Do you really think that?".

The fan replied, "Yeah, I think you were really short on thought with that decision." Sunye calmly responded, "I don’t think that I’m affecting the team in a negative manner, but rather I feel bad because I think I might have hurt your feelings" and she apologized to the fan.

Netizens complimented Sunye for showing her maturity and admirably handling the situation. They commented, "I think Sunye is an angel", "She handled it well, just like a leader" and "I heard the audio clip and I’ll tell you right now that’s not a true fan".


Source
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net
Stay updated on the latest KPOP news. Follow me on Twitter @jhezwafu. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply