[News] Se7en complements himself for his own music

By Blogger Master Senin, 19 Desember 2011 0 comments

Singer Se7en has fallen in love with his own songs and complemented himself.

On December 18th, the singer tweeted his excitement over new Japanese single saying, "I came in the room early this evening and fell asleep without taking a shower. I just woke up now. Agh, I really want sleep to come fast!"

He continued, "I can't sleep, so I’m listening to new Japanese songs! Ah, I sang this..I’m pretty sure it’s my voice but why does it sound so sweet? t’s such a good song to listen to right before bed ^^ 'Understand' Release on January 18!", complementing himself for his own music.

Netizens commented, "So cute, he’s totally into his own song", "I know Se7en has a sweet voice" and "I’m looking forward to his Japanese album".

Meanwhile, following the released of his digital single "Angel", Se7en will kickstarting a new round of promotions with the release of his first Japanese mini album "Somebody Else" in January.


Source
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net
Stay updated on the latest KPOP news. Follow me on Twitter @jhezwafu. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply