[News] Melting hearts in Korea, Joe Brooks, "I would like to sing a duet with IU"

By Blogger Master Selasa, 20 Desember 2011 0 comments

Aware of the recent K wave, out of all the Korean singers, Joe Brooks chose IU for their similarities in acoustic guitar performances and in music composition. He expressed, "I've met Younha and The Black Skirts (a Korean punk rock band). I'm becoming more acquainted with Korean singers" and "I like girls who look cute and would like to have a collaboration with IU. In particular, I would like to sing a duet with her in Korean."


[Note: Joe Brooks has held some concerts in Korea and during his recent concert, Shayne Orok even made a guest appearance. Haha! Shayne previously confessed that he liked IU too. Guess they'll be fighting it out backstage ^^]


Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
Source: Billboard Korea Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply