[News] JYJ’s Kim Junsu collapsed in Jjimjilbang, fans: ‘It’s cold, get back if you’re reposing!’

By Blogger Master Senin, 19 Desember 2011 0 comments

JYJ’s Kim Junsu revealed his real-time photo at Jjimjibang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jjimjilbang), which surprised fans.

On the afternoon 19th Kim Junsu posted a photo on his twitter account and wrote: “I collapsed..” “Right when I stepped into the steam room, in the penguin room.. I was in a swoon!”

In the photo, Kim Junsu with weary face was lying prone and taking rest in the steam’s heat.

Netizens commented, “Oppa, it’s cold. You cannot lie there!” “At first I thought that oppa has passed out, that scared me!” “Where is that jjimjilbang! Must go there right now!”

Meanwhile, Kim Junsu is rehearsing for ‘Elizabeth’ musical which will start performing from February 2012.

Source: TV Report via Nate
Translation by: The_Little_Pear of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3


Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply