[News] IU wants to get married, no more boring date

By Blogger Master Kamis, 22 Desember 2011 0 comments

Singer IU recently revealed her unique opinion about dating and marriage.

On the Christmas special episode of "Happy Together 3" aired on December 22nd, IU made a guest appearance along with Jeon Hyun Moo, Marco, Kim Na Young and Boom.

During the show, IU said that she would rather get married than date because she thinks she will get sick of it. She said, "I started this work at a young age so I have never officially dated a guy before."

She continued, "When I get older, I will be able to have more chances to date, but I guess it's boring. You meet someone, start going out, breaking up, repeat the same things again and will eventually ended up getting married in the end. I feel like I will get sick of that dating process so I'd rather get married as soon as I become an adult."

When asked who is the right guy for her, IU replied, "As long as he loves me, that’s all." Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply