[News] IU, 'I want to drink and go clubbing when I become adult'

By Blogger Master Rabu, 21 Desember 2011 0 comments

The nation's little sister, IU, showed off the other side of her and revealed what she wanted to do when she become adult.

On December 21st episode of TV Chosun's music talk show "P.S. I ♥ Love Lena Park", IU made a guest appearance and had an honest talk with MC Lena Park.

MC Lena Park asked, "What do you want to do when you become an adult?" and IU responded, "So far, I had many get-togethers but could not really enjoy until now because I’m young. So when I become an adult, I want to enjoy them. I want to hang out with people while having a drink."

She continued, "I’m also restricted to go to the clubs because I’m a minor. So when I become an adult, I want to fully enjoy myself at clubs."

During the show, IU also introduced the "Language of Teens" to the audience. She helped the audience in understanding the slang words by giving a thorough and detailed explanations.

Source
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net
Stay updated on the latest KPOP news. Follow me on Twitter @jhezwafu. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply