[News] IU, A visit to the recording studio of 'P.S. I♥YOU Park Jung Hyun'

By Blogger Master Rabu, 21 Desember 2011 0 comments

The first guest was the 'current trend in the music industry' IU, who just made a comeback with her 2nd album. Suddenly, the stage lights went out and IU appeared on stage through the white fog, receiving screams of delight from the male fans present. "She's really pretty!" "She's a doll, a doll!" Park Junghyun said, "It's the first time we're having a conversation. How would you like to address me? Unni? Aunt? I figured I could be considered your aunt by now", to which there was a burst of laughter from the audience.

Park Junghyun continued, "I was really worried before I met IU. I don't think I'm familiar with teenage slang, but after we met, it seemed I didn't have to worry after all." IU replied, "That's because I haven't been attending school much. Haha." The two then continued their conversation. "Since you're a teenager, let me ask you something. What does 'jjeonda' mean?"(Park) " "You say it to refer to something really incredible or extreme. You have to know the facial expression well and the manner to say it too."(IU) "Then what about gaedlib? Is that a swear word?" "It's not a swear word. It's a combination of gae and dlib. It means something like 'Stop making foolish remarks'. It's not a positive expression. Hehehehe." [Note: A quick google search tells me that 'gaedlib' is an ad-lib that sounds like a dog (gae) bark]

During the 'Hidden Track' corner section of the show whereby IU introduced less well-known classics, she chose Corinne Bailey Rae's "Another Rainy Day". She forgot the lyrics to the song twice, but the audience went, "It's alright", "So cute" and gave shouts of encouragement. "If I get it wrong again this time, you may swear at me," said IU as she eventually finished the song with her stunning vocals, and salvaged her stage with a final performance of her album's title song 'You and I'.




Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
Source: Chosun Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply