[News] IU talks about dream date & expensive gift from Lee Seunggi

By Blogger Master Rabu, 21 Desember 2011 0 comments

On December 20th, IU made a guest appearance on SBS "Strong Heart" and talked about her dream date and the expensive gift she received from Lee Seunggi.

During the show, IU talked about her experience as a guest on Lee Seunggi’s concert and stated, "I recently received a surprise gift from Lee Seunggi. You can tell it was a real expensive bracelet just by looking at it", to which Lee Seunggi replied, "I'm not sure whether you liked it. It's a gift I personally picked out".

He continued, "The truth is, I want to get the gift in person", arousing curiosity to everyone. Lee Seunggi embarrassingly explained, "Because the only way I get a discount is if I go in person" and the studio burst into laughter.

IU also shared her feelings about becoming an adult, "Now that I'm turning 20, I know what kind of date I would want". When asked what kind of date she was dreaming of, she replied, "Going on a trip to abroad would be nice, but what I really want to do is riding a bus at the back seats and listening to music with sharing a set of earphones."


Source
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net
Stay updated on the latest KPOP news. Follow me on Twitter @jhezwafu. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply