[News] IU reveals hidden meaning behind "You and I"

By Blogger Master Senin, 19 Desember 2011 0 comments

On December 16th, singer IU made her guest appearance on KBS 2TV’s "Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook", and revealed the hidden meaning behind her latest hit track "You and I".

During the show, IU and Yoo Hee Yeol discussed her new single. He commented, "Your title track has a fairytale-like image". She answered, "This is the last of the series following Nagging and Good Day."

IU explained that the song tells a story to her future boyfriend. She said, "I’m going to be 20 years old soon, so the song is a plea for my future boyfriend to wait for me until then." Yoo Hee Yeol replied, "I can wait forever for you", arousing laughter to the audience.

The singer also attempted Jang Woo Hyuk’s difficult "Buffering Dance" moves on the show.

Before showing off her moves, Yoo Hee Yeol asked, "Can you do anything well other than singing?". IU answered, "I tried dancing to Jang Woo Hyuk's popping dance at home. Strangely, I was able to do it."

Yoo Hee Yeol could not hide his laugh from the adorable yet awkward dance and said, "This dance is famous for being kind of disgusting, but you dance it really well." Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply