[News] Hwang Shin Hye wants Minho to be her Son!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 16 Desember 2011 0 comments

Actress Hwang Shin Hye reveals that she want SHINee's Minho as her son on the press conference!

The actress stated  “I’ve been preparing my acting role as a mother recently,” Hwang Shinye revealed during the press conference on the 14th. 

She continued, “It’s my first time to be the mother of an adult actor (instead of a child), so I want to be the mother of handsome male actor.” 
The person she chose to be her son was Minho, a member of boy group SHINee. 
She explained “Minho and I go to same gym. He is very handsome and warm. I’ve even said that I wanted to be Minho’s mom before.”


Source: Newsen
Trans: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 
Written and Edited by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply