[News] G.NA's grandfather passes away

By Blogger Master Selasa, 20 Desember 2011 0 comments

Singer G.NA revealed that her grandfather has passed away.

On December 20th, G.NA tweeted the tragic news, "Today my grandfather has passed away. He was like my father ever since I was little. I wasn’t able to see him one last time because he lived in Canada. This can’t be true."

She continued, "All my prayers & love goes out to my grandpa.. RIP ♥ i love you so much.. With all my heart & soul..i'm so sorry i'm not there with u.." She added, "I think it will be hard for me to attend to my schedules right now. But I will do my best. Let’s not lose, G.NA!"

According to Cube Entertainment, G.NA found out about her grandfather this morning. She was planning to fly to Canada right away, but her family has decided not to hold a funeral there since he was a former Korean soldier. Her grandfather will be laid to rest at the Seoul National Memorial Cementery and her family in Canada will be coming to Korea soon. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply