[News] BEAST members overwhelmingly thank fans on twitter

By Blogger Master Jumat, 30 Desember 2011 0 comments

BEAST won "Best Song of The Year" for their song "Fiction" in recently held KBS Gayo Daejun on December 30.

BEAST immediately thank their fans through twitter for the award.
They wrote,

@BeeeestDJ Oh my god.....,,B2UTY is the best......,Really..

@beastdw I'm going crazy, really. I still can't believe it. Thank you so much really...I'll reward you guys back I love you B2UTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

@beastdw And also, Gi Kwang-hyung Congrats for your newcomer award!!!!! Ah tears is coming outTT

@helloimys Ah...Because of B2UTY I'm always happy.....Thank you.....Aigoo..TT I'll work even harder !!!!!!! Going to rehearsal with a joyful heart!!!! I love you B2UTY♥

@Joker891219 Ah...I'm still speechless...B2UTY Thank you so much.... I want to say thank you so much B2UTY....because I'm really thankful for B2UTY..

@doublev89 For getting Song of The Year award, Thank you so so much B2UTY. In future we'll show a better performance and will let you listen to our songs. Have a blessed new year !!! ^^

@Joker891219 Woo Sin Hyung and Tiger Hyung need to receive congrats wishes too!!! He He He

@B2stGK I'm going crazy........To everyone sincerely thank you.........I really don't know how to express my heart right now...I love you X23334959564616298664434686834646

Looks like words aren't enough to express their gratitude to their B2uties?
Congratulations!

Trans by mybeastyboys@twitter

Watch below:

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply