[News] Ali to release her 1st album feat. B2ST’s Junhyung

By Blogger Master Senin, 12 Desember 2011 0 comments

Ali, who has been gaining popularity through KBS2's TV show "Immortal Song 2", will be releasing her first studio album, "SOUL-RI: A Town With Soul".

Scheduled to hit shelves on December 13th, "SOUL-RI: A Town With Soul" will be Ali’s very first full-length album two years after her official debut. The album, SOUL-RI, which means a village with souls, will contain the title track, "Don’t Be Tacky" featuring B2ST’s Yong Junhyung. It contains a total of 11 songs, four of which Ali personally produced.

Ali stated, "I’m happy that I’ll be releasing my first album two years after I debuted. I feel more attached to the album as I finally get to unveil the songs I wrote a long time ago." She added, "I’d like to present music that draws empathy and is communicable to everyone."

Ali is also gearing up to her duet concert with Lim Jeong Hee and first solo concert on December 18th and 24th.


Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply