[me2day] TEEN TOP’s Ricky took an exam today!

By Blogger Master Senin, 12 Desember 2011 0 comments

The photo of  TEEN TOP member Ricky attending school has attracted the attention of many.

Ricky shared a new photo through their me2day.

Ricky uploaded a selca and shared it on TEEN TOP’s official me2day in the afternoon of December 12. 
"I took an exam today. This picture is taken while on my way home from school, hehe Fighting for
 tomorrow as well!!"  Ricky wrote with the photo above.

In the picture, Ricky is seen wearing a blue/white beanie and a white scarf. This pictures shows his milky
skin

The netizens who saw this picture commented "You have a mily skin" "Are you sure you are still in high
school? Because for me you're already a man"

Source: TeenTop's me2day
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply