[Me2day] Dara, for the first time, shares a sweet day

By Blogger Master Jumat, 16 Desember 2011 0 comments
Dara for the first time shares a sweet looking photo of her with make up on and a cute white dress. She wrote on her me2day account,

Bbabam!!! Finally~ The rare Nikon 1!!! ^0^ Each member has a different colour, and I chose the powerful~ and sexy! red!+.+ I made a great choice! I should take lots~ of photos with this today~!^_^ Today for the first time in a while, it's going to be a sweet~ day! Ke Ah.. for some reason I feel.. nervous today?!? Ke ke



Ahahaha…. I took pictures during breaks during the shoot~! But since I can't reveal any photos yet~ first I'll reveal a picture of Jjangmae! Ke ke Aaah since it's a new camera, I'm still figuring out how to use it, so the date is still set to January first! _-_ Ke ke ke aaah~ anyway it seems like today's going to be a bright and shiny day~!+.+ Whoosh~!!!




Source: Dara's me2DAY 1 | 2
Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply