[INTERVIEW] Secret's Sunhwa(6): “To the White Paper character that made me who I am: Thank you.”

By Blogger Master Kamis, 29 Desember 2011 0 comments
Continuing from Part 5

With her White Paper character, she grabbed the attention of all the viewers. However, the White Paper character was not without its flaws.

“I felt sorry for my members that I became known as the White Paper character. I really wish I could have done it with a better character.”

In numerous interviews, Sunhwa repeatedly said that the White Paper character was simply a character. But a fixed image is not hard to change.

“Every time Secret went on a show, there were lots of comments that said, 'This is White Paper Sunhwa's group', and every time it made me wonder if I had done the right thing. I hope that people don't see me as just 'White Paper'.”

As the White Paper character gained popularity, the public questioned whether or not it was really just a character.

Laughing, Sunhwa admitted,“I've actually heard that a lot. I have somewhat of a wacky and laid back personality, and especially when I'm on set, I think I naturally become the White Paper character. Even when we were filming, the wrong answer tended to come to mind first. Of course there were times when I did it just for fun.(laughs)”

“Whenever I go to “Invincible Youth” I feel like I fall into the role of the White Paper character and I can't get out. Those that liked it told me it was good to see me being so fateful to the role.(laughs)”

When asked what the White Paper character meant to her, she replied that she was thankful for it.

“The fact is, the White Paper character made me who I am today and I am thankful for that. But on stage I don't want to be the White Paper character. Instead I will do my best to be a charismatic singer. I still have a long way to go, but I will work harder as a singer and entertainer.(laughs)”

What we felt throughout the interview is that Sunhwa is not just an immature girl. She knows how to put her team above herself. We before I. Watching her selflessly put her group first, we can see why she's the success that she is today.

--
Source: Asia E (6)
Credits: dunlop09 @ secretfour Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply